1.Information to the user
MOLINO TEJADA SL, henceforth RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for data processing of the User and informs him that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of people in relation to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for what is the following treatment information:
End of the treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned for the performance of the treatment are:
- Referral of public commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, Social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that make commercial communications possible. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and the relation of its products and services, or of its collaborators or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, the third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user to through any of the contact forms that are made available to you. Forward the newsletter on the website.
Legal basis of the treatment: consent of the interested party.
Data preservation criteria: will be maintained as long as there is a mutual interest for Keep for the purpose of treatment and when it is no longer necessary. The total security of the data or the total destruction of them is included.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights of assistance to the user:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and limitation u
opposition to treatment.
- Right to file a claim before the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider
that the treatment does not conform to current regulations.
Data of the contact to exercise your rights: MOLINO TEJADA SL. CALLE VALDEPERAL, 1 - 39220 POLIENTES (Cantabria). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER The users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or in forms download, it is expressly and freely and unequivocally accepted, that your data is necessary to being voluntary the inclusion of data in the fields. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE person are true and is responsible for communicating any modification of them. The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data do not cede in any case to third parties, and that whenever you make some kind of transfer of data personal, consent will be requested in advance, informed and unambiguous by the users. All the data requested through the website are obligatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to their needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of the personal data of their responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relationship with the interested party and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for those who are treated. The RESPONSIBLE ensures that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and liberties of the Users and has communicated them the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.